We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

custom paste

I''m using custom ClipBoardPaste handler in DBG. I noticed that after switching to version 3.2.1 copy-paste functionality has different behavior. When I try to copy several rows of one column to another column all rows except first one are copied normally, but the first one uses value from last one. I debuged code of my custom paste handler and didn''t find double setting of first row. My question is: have you changed copy-paste functionality in DBG in version 3.2.1 comparing to version 2.0.5. Is it a bug of such behavior? should I use your patch 3.3?

10 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2005 03:08 PM UTC

I do not know of any change in the copypaste between 2.x and 3.x. Are there any exceptions being raised? Can you reproduce the problem in a sample that you can upload? If so, we can try to debug it here?

SA sahon October 8, 2005 02:43 PM UTC

Cannot attach sample here,shows "HTTP 500 - Internal server error"

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2005 07:54 PM UTC

You can send it to support@syncfusion.com and mention this forum thread in the subject line. Also update this thread when you send it.

SA sahon October 9, 2005 07:53 AM UTC

sent sample to support@syncfusion.com >You can send it to support@syncfusion.com and mention this forum thread in the subject line. Also update this thread when you send it.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 9, 2005 09:19 AM UTC

It has not shown up in our support inbox, and we have received other emails, so I think our email server is up now. Did you try to send files other than a zip file? If so, then our mail server will not accept them. Both it, and the forum upload facility require zip files.

SA sahon October 9, 2005 09:36 AM UTC

strange... sent using another e-mail I used zip in the forum error appears immidiately after clicking "click to attach file ..." >It has not shown up in our support inbox, and we have received other emails, so I think our email server is up now. > >Did you try to send files other than a zip file? If so, then our mail server will not accept them. Both it, and the forum upload facility require zip files.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 9, 2005 10:58 AM UTC

Still do not see it. Do you have have ftp site where I can download it?

SA sahon October 12, 2005 06:24 AM UTC

Here is the sample. Try to copy first column to second one.

WindowsApplication40.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2005 09:24 AM UTC

Try setting DirectSaveCellInfo around your paste code. Here is your sample back with this change (see the //change comments). http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/WindowsApplication40_9e82e345.zip

SA sahon October 12, 2005 10:35 AM UTC

some undocumented features :-) thank you

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon