We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Navigating in a GGC

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35667 Oct 6,2005 09:40 AM UTC Oct 6,2005 04:35 PM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Jose Egea
Asked On October 6, 2005 09:40 AM UTC

Hello: I have a GGC with only one selectable row, and I would like to know which is the best way to navigate programatically between the rows in a GGC, typical Go First, Go Previous, Go Next and Go Last. I have problems when my GGC is grouped by some columns, and sometimes when I change the cursor to a different row, previous row stays selected in its group. I can''t tune it fine. Thanks in advance Best regards

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2005 09:58 AM UTC

If you have only one selectable row, I do not understand what you mean by "to navigate programatically between the rows in a GGC". Only selectable rows can be navigated to, so you can only make that one selectable row current.

Jose Egea
Replied On October 6, 2005 11:58 AM UTC

Sorry for my bad explanation. I only want to navigate in my groupinggrid using buttons when its grouped. It''s very simple when it''s not grouped, but I don`t know how to do something similar when it''s grouped. Here I have attached the way I navigate programmatically when it is not grouped. WindowsApplication2_8869.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2005 04:35 PM UTC

Try using the SetCurrent method on the records in teh FilteredRecords collection. private void firstButton_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords[0].SetCurrent(); } private void lastButton_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords[this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords.Count-1].SetCurrent(); } private void nextButton_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { int i = this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords.IndexOf(this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.CurrentRecord); if(i < this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords.Count - 1) this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords[i+1].SetCurrent(); } private void previosButton_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { int i = this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords.IndexOf(this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.CurrentRecord); if(i > 0) this.parteCampoGridGroupingControl.Table.FilteredRecords[i-1].SetCurrent(); }

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;