We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PDF and Text

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35639 Oct 5,2005 06:22 PM UTC Oct 6,2005 04:22 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: PDF
Neel Gandhi
Asked On October 5, 2005 06:22 PM UTC

Greetings, I have a question regarding Essential PDF. I am trying to create a PDF document of variable length. The idea is that it will pull text from the database and right it into the document. The layout is such that it might span multiple pages. The problem I am encountering is that the text is being cut off at the bottom of the page and I cant find a behavior similar to the tables PageBreakBehavior property which will allow me to span pages by simply drawing text. Is there a better way to add text to a PDF that I am missing? Basically I want to be able to iterate through a dataset and add all the text. This might be 1 page or might be 100 pages. Thanks, Neel Gandhi

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2005 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Neel, For text flow also we have PageBreakBehavior property. Here is the code . IPDFGraphicState props=pdfDoc.CreateGraphicState(); props.BreakBehavior=AutoBreakBehavior.MultiLineTextBreak; TextFlow_6813.zip Please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks, Lalitha. >Greetings, > >I have a question regarding Essential PDF. I am trying to create a PDF document of variable length. The idea is that it will pull text from the database and right it into the document. The layout is such that it might span multiple pages. The problem I am encountering is that the text is being cut off at the bottom of the page and I cant find a behavior similar to the tables PageBreakBehavior property which will allow me to span pages by simply drawing text. Is there a better way to add text to a PDF that I am missing? Basically I want to be able to iterate through a dataset and add all the text. This might be 1 page or might be 100 pages. > >Thanks, > >Neel Gandhi >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;