We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ControlNode issue

ControlNodes - great new feature. The click-thru activation option would be a welcome addition. My issue is that I have embedded a ControlNode within a programmatically created symbol. If I select the symbol and then clear the model (file new), the control associated with the ControlNode remains visible. Clearing the selection list does not help. This can be demonstrated with the ControlsGalore example. Do you have a suggested fix?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2005 08:24 PM UTC

Hello Ric, The ActivateStyle.ClickPassThrough option was very recently added to the ControlNode class. This functionality will be available in the post 3.3.0.0 minor update of Essential Diagram that we are currently working on. We very recently fixed an older problem in the ControlNode class that was causing the control to remain visible and active on the diagram when the parent ControlNode was removed. This fix also appears to take care of the issue that you have raised. I tested the condition using the post 3.3.0.0 code that I am running, and calling ''File-New'' in the ControlsGalore sample with an active control cleans up the diagram completely, and the control gets removed as you would expect. We hope to have this build ready for download within the next few days. I recommend that you test this issue with this update and let us know if you continue to see the problem. Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon