We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What is the full list of MouseControllerDispatcher for a GridGroupingControl?

I found the following: TableControl GridGroupDropArea But I think I''m still missing one. I am able to use my own MouseController everywhere, except for the column headers in the grid. I looked for some "Header" control, but couldn''t find one. Any ideas?

3 Replies

JM Jay Mooney October 4, 2005 07:53 PM UTC

I found it. It''s not another MouseControllerDispatcher, you have to turn off the TableOptions.AllowDragColumns property. Once I did that, my MouseController was receiving the MouseDown message again.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 4, 2005 08:13 PM UTC

You can use this code to list out the active controllers. private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { foreach(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.IMouseController o in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.MouseControllerDispatcher) { Console.WriteLine(o.Name); } }

JM Jay Mooney October 4, 2005 10:28 PM UTC

That''s cool. but that''s not quite what I was looking for. I wanted to know which objects in the GridGroupingControl could have MouseControllerDispatchers. I think I found a work around to the original issue though.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon