We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Output Array To Range Of Cells

Hi Does anyone know how/if it is possible to output an array of data to a range of cells in one action (not looping) using XLSIO? If I had a 2x2 array i.e. two rows, two columns how can I output this to Excel using xlsio? Any help on this matter is massively appreciated. Thanks. Adrian

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2005 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Adrian, It is possible to output an array of data to a Single row or column of cells using arrays sheet.ImportArray() method. I here with attach a Sample for your reference. Arrays_6792.zip I have logged a feature request regarding the 2x2 array, you can track the status of this issue here. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=487 Please let me know if you have further questions. Best Regards, Seetha >Hi > >Does anyone know how/if it is possible to output an array of data to a range of cells in one action (not looping) using XLSIO? > >If I had a 2x2 array i.e. two rows, two columns how can I output this to Excel using xlsio? > >Any help on this matter is massively appreciated. Thanks. > >Adrian

AW Adrian White October 5, 2005 11:28 AM UTC

Thanks Seetha. That new feature request would be great thanks. >Hi > >Does anyone know how/if it is possible to output an array of data to a range of cells in one action (not looping) using XLSIO? > >If I had a 2x2 array i.e. two rows, two columns how can I output this to Excel using xlsio? > >Any help on this matter is massively appreciated. Thanks. > >Adrian

GR Greg October 5, 2005 08:32 PM UTC

If you only wish to export values to this 2x2, you may be able to use an arrayformula such as ={1,2;3,4} today. However, the individual cells of this resulting matrix cannot then be edited independently (requires odd Ctrl-Shift-Enter array formulas within Excel). Just an idea. -Greg >Thanks Seetha. That new feature request would be great thanks. > >>Hi >> >>Does anyone know how/if it is possible to output an array of data to a range of cells in one action (not looping) using XLSIO? >> >>If I had a 2x2 array i.e. two rows, two columns how can I output this to Excel using xlsio? >> >>Any help on this matter is massively appreciated. Thanks. >> >>Adrian

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon