We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridFilterBar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35580 Oct 4,2005 03:51 PM UTC Oct 4,2005 04:02 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 4, 2005 03:51 PM UTC

Hello, I have a GridFilterBar attached with a GridDatabound Grid. When i filter a column it works fine. But all the other filter column contain all the data of my datatable. I want to have a filter on the data previously filtered like in Excel. For example if i have A1 | B1 A2 | B2 If i filter on A1 on column A i show B1 and B2 on column B. I want just show B1 because B2 is not in my previous filter. Is there a way to do that ? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 4, 2005 04:02 PM UTC

This behavior is supported in our GridGroupingControl. To get it in a GridDataBoundGrid, check out this forum thread to see if this does what you want. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=23781

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;