We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridRangeStyle

Hi, GridControl derived class I have noticed after ver 3.0 that the Designer code add repeatedly instances of GridRangeStyle objects without reason. Perhaps because in constructor I assign a new BaseStyleMap. How to avoid the GridRangeStyle assignements. Now I clear all after initialization. Regards Stefan.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 4, 2005 01:41 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, in your gridcontrol-derived class try to override these methods using the new keyword and specify ContentSerialization.Hidden: [Browsable(false), DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Hidden)] public new GridRangeStyleCollection RangeStyles { get { return base.RangeStyles; } set { base.RangeStyles = value; } } Stefan >Hi, >GridControl derived class >I have noticed after ver 3.0 that >the Designer code add repeatedly instances of GridRangeStyle objects >without reason. >Perhaps because in constructor I assign >a new BaseStyleMap. > >How to avoid the GridRangeStyle assignements. >Now I clear all after initialization. > >Regards >Stefan. > > >

ST stef October 6, 2005 12:45 AM UTC

Thanks. It works . BTW a feature request . Do you plan to export into an html table the formatted data of GridControl ? We can do directly from the datasource but it would be nice to take the format from the Grid and for another reasons it is preferable also. Regards Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 6, 2005 02:06 AM UTC

We have made exporting to HTML a feature request. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=492

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon