We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

.... from grouping message

Hello Seetha, Thanks for your quick response. I see your example ... I alredy used SUBTOTAL FUNCTION. My problem is .. to make same similar like Data subtotals from Excel menu. I want to obtain subtotal and grand total values in a list and outlines the list so that I can display and hide the detail rows for each subtotal. It''s possible or not using this component ?? Thanks a lot. Florin

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2005 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Florin, Here with i attach a Sample for Grouping with Subtotals. SubTotal_9780.zip Please let me know if you have further questions. Best Regards, Seetha >Hello Seetha, > >Thanks for your quick response. I see your example ... I alredy used SUBTOTAL FUNCTION. My problem is .. to make same similar like Data subtotals from Excel menu. I want to obtain subtotal and grand total values in a list and outlines the list so that I can display and hide the detail rows for each subtotal. > >It''s possible or not using this component ?? > >Thanks a lot. >Florin >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon