We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

TreeViewAdv selected node.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35487 Oct 1,2005 08:49 AM UTC Oct 6,2005 12:50 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Tools
Andrew
Asked On October 1, 2005 08:49 AM UTC

Hi! I have a little problem. Some time selected node isn''t highlighted node :( For example. I am selecting one node and than right click on another. The first node is select, but the second one is highlighted. How can I recognize which node is just rightclicked in context menu handler? Thanks.

Deepa TS [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 3, 2005 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Andrew, You can recognize the node which is been right clicked in context menu handler with the help of the following code, //this indicates the node on which the user did a right-mouse down this.rightMouseDownNodeCached=this.treeViewAdv1.RMouseDownNode; Please take a look at the Sample and Let me know if this works for you. Otherwise please provide more information regarding this issue or modify this sample which reproduces the issue and send it over to me. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

Andrew
Replied On October 5, 2005 01:20 PM UTC

>Hi Andrew, > You can recognize the node which is been right clicked in >context menu handler with the help of the following code, > //this indicates the node on which the user did a right-mouse down > > this.rightMouseDownNodeCached=this.treeViewAdv1.RMouseDownNode; > >Please take a look at the Sample and Let me know if this works for you. Otherwise please provide more information regarding this issue or modify this sample which reproduces the issue and send it over to me. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. > >Regards, > >Deepa.T.S Hi, again! I have new problem with RMouseDownNode. I have 3 treeViewAdv that are containing in dockingManager. First of them has focus and active node. The second and the third has not got active node. When I rightclick on node in the second tree RMouseDownNode return null in popupMenu handler, when I rightclicked second time I''ve got right reference to the node.

Deepa TS [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2005 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Andrew, I am afraid, I was not able to see your problem in TreeViewAdv. I checked in the latest build Essential Studio V3.3. Could you please give me a version number currently you are using and modify this sample ThreeTreeview.zip which reproduces your problem? Please let me know if you have any questions. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion Products and thanks for your patience. Thanks, Deepa.T.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;