We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problems with licenses.licx files

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35157 Sep 23,2005 07:45 PM Sep 23,2005 09:05 PM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Esteban Brenes
Asked On September 23, 2005 07:45 PM

Hi! This is the situtation. I upgraded the Syncfusion Essential Suite from version 1.6.1.0 to 2.0, so when I try to compile my .Net solution I get this error, "Could not transform licenses file ''licenses.licx'' into a binary resource. (2) : error LC0004 : Exception occured creating type ''System.NullReferenceException'' Would someone please give me a solution?

Esteban Brenes
Replied On September 23, 2005 09:05 PM

I found the solution on this link http://www.orthogonal.com.au/hobby/computers/blog/0110.htm >Hi! > >This is the situtation. I upgraded the Syncfusion Essential Suite from version 1.6.1.0 to 2.0, so when I try to compile my .Net solution >I get this error, "Could not transform licenses file ''licenses.licx'' into a binary resource. (2) : error LC0004 : Exception occured creating type ''System.NullReferenceException'' > >Would someone please give me a solution?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;