We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with licenses.licx files

Hi! This is the situtation. I upgraded the Syncfusion Essential Suite from version 1.6.1.0 to 2.0, so when I try to compile my .Net solution I get this error, "Could not transform licenses file ''licenses.licx'' into a binary resource. (2) : error LC0004 : Exception occured creating type ''System.NullReferenceException'' Would someone please give me a solution?

1 Reply

EB Esteban Brenes September 24, 2005 01:05 AM UTC

I found the solution on this link http://www.orthogonal.com.au/hobby/computers/blog/0110.htm >Hi! > >This is the situtation. I upgraded the Syncfusion Essential Suite from version 1.6.1.0 to 2.0, so when I try to compile my .Net solution >I get this error, "Could not transform licenses file ''licenses.licx'' into a binary resource. (2) : error LC0004 : Exception occured creating type ''System.NullReferenceException'' > >Would someone please give me a solution?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon