We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multi-Select GDBG and Context Menu

I have a multi-select GridDataBoundGrid which has an associated context menu that can be used to perform vaious actions on the selected records. The problem I have is that if several records have been selected, right-clicking to get the context menu changes the selection to be only the record that was right-clicked, rather than the entire multi-selected set. Is there a way to suppress the selection change on a right-click in a GDBG?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 24, 2005 12:32 AM UTC

Try setting this.grid.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left; to see if this gives you what you want.

GV Gergely Varadi October 10, 2005 01:30 PM UTC

Promblem with this solution is that if I multiselect some rows but right click on a cell outside the selection, the selection does not change to the right clicked cell. (See Excel.)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2005 01:36 PM UTC

See this thread. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=32170

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon