We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ResizeToFit in GrigGroupingControl

Hi. I need to arrange height of all rows in grid under their contents, including the lines containing captions of a grouping. I try to call this: Grid.TableModel.RowHeights.ResizeToFit( GridRangeInfo.Cols(0, Grid.TableDescriptor.Columns.Count), GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeHeaders | GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeCellsWithinCoveredRange ); But as a result the height of record rows in 2-3 times exceeds necessary, and lines of captions of a grouping are not arranged at all. What I do wrong?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 23, 2005 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Dmitry You can add the CustomEngine.cs file from the "ResizableRows" samples of Syncfusion to your working project. You can access the "ResizableRows" project from your system in the following path. C:\program files\syncfusion\essential studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\Grouping\ResizableRows And now , you can add your code of ResizeToFit and it should work fine. Thanks Mouli.

DM Dmitry September 26, 2005 04:03 AM UTC

Hi, Mouli. Thanks for reply. Before trying a code from the first post, I have already "switch on" Resizable Rows. After call ResizeToFit it sets heights of rows different, but as I already wrote, too greater. What do you think about it?

DM Dmitry September 27, 2005 02:47 AM UTC

Can somebody help me?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2005 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Dmitry Here is a sample where I tried to resize using the "CustomEngine.cs" file . It works fine. Attached are the screenshots too. Here is the link for the sample. forum-resizerows.zip If this is not helping you, please let us know with the version of .NET and Syncfusion. Best Regards Mouli.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2005 12:08 PM UTC

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2005 12:18 PM UTC

www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/forum-resizerows.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon