We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

CurrentRecord

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35100 Sep 22,2005 01:18 PM Sep 22,2005 07:50 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Grouping
Jose Lacson
Asked On September 22, 2005 01:18 PM

How can I set a currentrecord while clicking a disabled cell? Here''s what I have Private Sub Grid_TableControlCellDoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs) Handles Grid.TableControlCellDoubleClick Me.Grid.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(e.Inner.RowIndex, 0) Field1 = e.TableControl.Table.Records(e.Inner.RowIndex - 1).GetValue(0) Field2 = e.TableControl.Table.Records(e.Inner.RowIndex - 1).GetValue(1) lFTCID = End Sub And that works fine for the parent table, but when I click the child table, the row index gets off, it always starts at 0 for the first child of the parent row. How can I set the clicked child row? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2005 07:30 PM

Hi, Try this: Record r = e.TableControl.Table.DisplayElemements[e.Inner.RowIndex].ParentRecord; if (r != null) r.SetCurrent(); Stefan >How can I set a currentrecord while clicking a disabled cell? Here''s what I have > > Private Sub Grid_TableControlCellDoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs) Handles Grid.TableControlCellDoubleClick > > Me.Grid.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(e.Inner.RowIndex, 0) > > Field1 = e.TableControl.Table.Records(e.Inner.RowIndex - 1).GetValue(0) > Field2 = e.TableControl.Table.Records(e.Inner.RowIndex - 1).GetValue(1) > lFTCID = > End Sub > >And that works fine for the parent table, but when I click the child table, the row index gets off, it always starts at 0 for the first child of the parent row. How can I set the clicked child row? > >Thanks >

Jose Lacson
Replied On September 22, 2005 07:50 PM

Thank you >Hi, > >Try this: > >Record r = e.TableControl.Table.DisplayElemements[e.Inner.RowIndex].ParentRecord; >if (r != null) >r.SetCurrent(); > >Stefan > >>How can I set a currentrecord while clicking a disabled cell? Here''s what I have >> >> Private Sub Grid_TableControlCellDoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs) Handles Grid.TableControlCellDoubleClick >> >> Me.Grid.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(e.Inner.RowIndex, 0) >> >> Field1 = e.TableControl.Table.Records(e.Inner.RowIndex - 1).GetValue(0) >> Field2 = e.TableControl.Table.Records(e.Inner.RowIndex - 1).GetValue(1) >> lFTCID = >> End Sub >> >>And that works fine for the parent table, but when I click the child table, the row index gets off, it always starts at 0 for the first child of the parent row. How can I set the clicked child row? >> >>Thanks >>

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;