We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Vertical scroll refresh problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35074 Sep 22,2005 06:05 AM Sep 22,2005 08:50 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Iain Jolly
Asked On September 22, 2005 06:05 AM

Hi, I have the following code within PrepareViewStyleInfo. It works correctly on load however when I V scroll the cell colours overlap. In the code below I am changing the Backcolor - What I want to do is make the repeating company name not visible. Thanks Iain //Do not display repeating company names if (e.RowIndex > 1 && e.ColIndex == 1 ) { if (e.Style.Text == _strPreviousCellC_Name) { e.Style.BackColor = system.Drawing.SystemColors.ControlDark; } else {_strPreviousCellC_Name = e.Style.Text; } }

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2005 08:50 AM

Hi Iain, Try enabling the pixel scrolling to see if that helps: private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.gridControl1.VScrollPixel = true; this.gridControl1.HScrollPixel = true; } Best regards, Jay N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;