We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to Add Control in DockingManager to a specific location ?

If you take Syncfusion sample "Tabbed MDI"; is it possible to add "DocumentOne5" in between DocumentOne4 and DocumentOne3 - programmatically? Please see the attached Image for naming and position clarification. Thanks.

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Soumen, You could change the DockTabPostion by using the SetTabPosition method in the Docking Manager. But I am afraid, there is a bug in this method. I have logged a bug report Inconsistency behaviour in the SetTabPosition method regarding this issue. You could track the status of this bug fix in the above link. As a workaround, you could use the ActivateControl method immediately before the SetTabPosition method. Please take a look at this test sample and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay

SR Soumen Roy September 21, 2005 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, Currently I am using version 3.2.1.0 and I don''t see SetTabPosition method in DockingManager - are we using the same version ? Please let me know if I have to upgrade version to get this feature ? Unlike your sample, after using ActivateControl it is placing newly added control in the First Position. Thanks >Hi Soumen, > >You could change the DockTabPostion by using the SetTabPosition method in the Docking Manager. But I am afraid, there is a bug in this method. I have logged a bug report Inconsistency behaviour in the SetTabPosition method regarding this issue. You could track the status of this bug fix in the above link. > >As a workaround, you could use the ActivateControl method immediately before the SetTabPosition method. > >Please take a look at this test sample and let me know if you have any questions. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. > >Regards, >Vijay

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Soumen, I am afraid, this feature is not available in v3.2.1.0. it is available from the V3.3. Please refer to this link to know the download details for new Release : Download Details. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Thanks, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon