We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

RecordNavigationControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34988 Sep 20,2005 02:07 PM Sep 21,2005 07:40 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Ross Prestmo
Asked On September 20, 2005 02:07 PM

Hi, I''m trying to use a RecordNavigationControl to control record navigation for some data-bound textboxes that I have. I thought I could just bind the RecordNavigationControl to the same Currency Manager somehow, but have been unsuccessful. Can you send me an example line of code that shows how this is normally achieved? Or is this control not used for this purpose? Thanks. Ross.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 21, 2005 07:40 AM

Hi Ross, After dropping the GridNavigationControl onto the form, you can use code such as DataTable dt = ReturnATable() // dt is your datatable; this.RecordNavigationControl1.CurrentRecord = 1; this.RecordNavigationControl1.Height = SystemInformation.HorizontalScrollBarHeight + 4; this.RecordNavigationControl1.SplitBars = DynamicSplitBars.None; this.RecordNavigationControl1.MaxRecord = dt.Rows.Count; To make things look reasonable. You would have to handle two events, RecordNavigationControl1_CurrentRecordChanging and RecordNavigationControl1_CurrentRecordChanged, to save the text to your datatable and then load the new record from your datatable to the textboxes. But GridNavigationControl was basically designed to work with Grid. Regards, Leo.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;