We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RecordNavigationControl

Hi, I''m trying to use a RecordNavigationControl to control record navigation for some data-bound textboxes that I have. I thought I could just bind the RecordNavigationControl to the same Currency Manager somehow, but have been unsuccessful. Can you send me an example line of code that shows how this is normally achieved? Or is this control not used for this purpose? Thanks. Ross.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Ross, After dropping the GridNavigationControl onto the form, you can use code such as DataTable dt = ReturnATable() // dt is your datatable; this.RecordNavigationControl1.CurrentRecord = 1; this.RecordNavigationControl1.Height = SystemInformation.HorizontalScrollBarHeight + 4; this.RecordNavigationControl1.SplitBars = DynamicSplitBars.None; this.RecordNavigationControl1.MaxRecord = dt.Rows.Count; To make things look reasonable. You would have to handle two events, RecordNavigationControl1_CurrentRecordChanging and RecordNavigationControl1_CurrentRecordChanged, to save the text to your datatable and then load the new record from your datatable to the textboxes. But GridNavigationControl was basically designed to work with Grid. Regards, Leo.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon