We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Regd--HitTestInfo

Hi There, can anyone tell me what is the equivalent of "HitTestInfo" in sysnfusion''s grid. Cheers, Manohar.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Manohar you can make use of the following Point pt ; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.PointToRowCol(pt,out rowIndex,out colindex); Console.Writeline(rowIndex); Console.Writeline(colIndex); Best Regards Mouli.

MA manohar September 21, 2005 07:10 AM UTC

Hi Mouli, I am using GridDataBoundGrid, so tablecontrol is not available in that.Kindly advice some other solution as early as possible. Thanks in advance, Thanks & Regards, Manohar

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Mano you can use this for GridDataBoundGrid this.gridDataBoundGrid1.PointToRowCol(); Best Regards Mouli.

MA manohar September 21, 2005 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Mouli, Thanks a lot, I have fixed my problem. I have one more question for you,if I try to select three and a half words in "richtextcell" of "Griddataboundgrid",either it is impossible sometimes or it is difficult.Try selecting and give me some solution for that. Regards, Manohar. >Hi There, > > can anyone tell me what is the equivalent of "HitTestInfo" in sysnfusion''s grid. > >Cheers, >Manohar.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Manohar, For RichText CellType, Grid uses WindowsForm''''s RichTextBox internally. By default, RichTextBox.AutoWordSelection is set to true. You set that to false. Here is the code that works in the shipping sample - Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\CellTypes\RichTextCells. GridRichTextBoxCellRenderer renderer = (GridRichTextBoxCellRenderer) this.gridControl1.CellRenderers["RichText"]; GridRichTextEntryPanel panel = renderer.DropDownContainer.Controls[0] as GridRichTextEntryPanel; panel.RichTextBox.AutoWordSelection = false; If this is not answering your issue, please send us a sample with the issue. Best Regards, Mouli.

MA manohar September 22, 2005 09:13 AM UTC

Hi Mouli, Unfortunatley it didn''t solve my problem.As I cant''t make an executing sample I am sending two class files(DBGrid.cs,RichTextBox.cs) in a project file.DBGrid is the place where I am setting sytleinfo of each cell to one particular type like static cell,richtext cell,decimal cell etc.In RichTextBox.cs, in the constructor i have written the stmt "this.AutoWordSelection = false". Hope you can suggest me another solution after analysing the sample. Thanks in advance, Cheers, Manohar. SelectionPb_204.zip SelectionPb_8445.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon