We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo suppress the QueryCoveredRange event

The grid from the OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo example does not handle the QueryCoveredRange event. As you can see in the attached sample if the covered range is set at design time it is applyed. If it is set through the QueryCoveredRange event it is not applyed. How can I fix this problem? In my project i set a lot of covered ranges and often they break appart in single cells, although the their range still exist in the CoveredRanges collection. OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo_2370.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

Hi Georgi, try this code for GridQueryCoveredRange: void GridQueryCoveredRange(object sender, GridQueryCoveredRangeEventArgs e) { if (e.RowIndex == 3) { e.Range = GridRangeInfo.Cells(e.RowIndex, 0, e.RowIndex, ((IGridModelSource) sender).Model.ColCount); e.Handled = true; } } Then it should work. Stefan >The grid from the OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo example does not handle the QueryCoveredRange event. As you can see in the attached sample if the covered range is set at design time it is applyed. If it is set through the QueryCoveredRange event it is not applyed. How can I fix this problem? In my project i set a lot of covered ranges and often they break appart in single cells, although the their range still exist in the CoveredRanges collection. > >OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo_2370.zip > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon