We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo suppress the QueryCoveredRange event

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34898 Sep 19,2005 10:26 AM Sep 21,2005 11:56 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Georgi Kashev
Asked On September 19, 2005 10:26 AM

The grid from the OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo example does not handle the QueryCoveredRange event. As you can see in the attached sample if the covered range is set at design time it is applyed. If it is set through the QueryCoveredRange event it is not applyed. How can I fix this problem? In my project i set a lot of covered ranges and often they break appart in single cells, although the their range still exist in the CoveredRanges collection. OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo_2370.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 21, 2005 11:56 AM

Hi Georgi, try this code for GridQueryCoveredRange: void GridQueryCoveredRange(object sender, GridQueryCoveredRangeEventArgs e) { if (e.RowIndex == 3) { e.Range = GridRangeInfo.Cells(e.RowIndex, 0, e.RowIndex, ((IGridModelSource) sender).Model.ColCount); e.Handled = true; } } Then it should work. Stefan >The grid from the OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo example does not handle the QueryCoveredRange event. As you can see in the attached sample if the covered range is set at design time it is applyed. If it is set through the QueryCoveredRange event it is not applyed. How can I fix this problem? In my project i set a lot of covered ranges and often they break appart in single cells, although the their range still exist in the CoveredRanges collection. > >OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo_2370.zip > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;