We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl and Clickable cells

Hi together, how can I set the "Clickable" property for all cells in my gridgroupingcontrol to false? Or is there an easier way to disable the cursor in my cell for the whole table (this is just for a "preview" grid where no cell is selectable).

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 11:32 AM UTC

Hi You can make use of the following property to get the desired working. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Enabled = false; Regards Mouli.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Mouli, the problem with this solution is, that I am not able to scroll the grid, when I set the TableControl.Enable property to false - so do you know another way? Thanks in advance

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 02:26 PM UTC

Hi You can make use of the currentcellactivating event and set the following property to set the cell not editable . e.Inner.colIndex = 0; Through this, you can select the entire row but you cannot edit the cell. Best regards Mouli.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 06:20 AM UTC

Thanks, but I think the best solution is the following: gridControl.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.Enabled = false;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon