We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential Suite and VS2005 Release Candidate Compatability

Is the Essential Suite v3.3.0.0 compatable with the VS2005 Release Candidate just released by Microsoft. I have migrated one of my applications that was building fine using v3.3.0.0 against VS2005 Beta 2 and I am receiving the following error: Error 39 ''Could not load file or assembly ''Syncfusion.Core'' or one of its dependencies. Invalid pointer (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004003 (E_POINTER))'' Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net Orgbrat Consulting

4 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 16, 2005 06:04 PM UTC

Hi Orgbrat, No v3.3.0.0 is not compatible with the RC. The RC was made available a few days after we shipped 3.3.0.0. 3.3.0.0 was mostly tested with beta 2 though we have done some testing with various CTPs. We will make a RC compatible version available soon but no dates have been set yet. Best regards, Daniel >Is the Essential Suite v3.3.0.0 compatable with the VS2005 Release Candidate just released by Microsoft. I have migrated one of my applications that was building fine using v3.3.0.0 against VS2005 Beta 2 and I am receiving the following error: > >Error 39 ''Could not load file or assembly ''Syncfusion.Core'' or one of its dependencies. Invalid pointer (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004003 (E_POINTER))'' > >Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net >Orgbrat Consulting

SG Steve Graddy September 16, 2005 07:45 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the info. Please let me know as soon as you have something available. Test patch would be great. Syncfusion is the best. Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net Orgbrat Consulting

RM Ross Milward October 20, 2005 08:43 AM UTC

Any update on this? Is there a timeline for the RC release and the final release after the Nov 7th VS2005 launch? Thanks, Ross

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 28, 2005 01:43 PM UTC

VS2005 is out now for MSDN subscribers.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon