We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GDBG and data changes not detected

Hi, I am using a GDBG with combobox column. The display member is text and the value member is GUID. When changing the selected item to another one but having unfortunately the same text (guid is different of course), the underlying dataset does not see any changes. Is it normal and what can I do ? Thanks for your help, Michael

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 18, 2005 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Michael, Try calling the CurrentCell.EndEdit() followed by Grid.Binder.EndEdit() in your CurrentCellCloseDropDown to see if that helps. Best regards, Jay N

MC Michael Cruanes September 19, 2005 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Jay, I tried and it seems to work. Thank you for the tip. How to force row validation programmatically for instance when user presses enter instead of changing row ? Best regards, Michael

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 07:44 AM UTC

Hi Michael, Try setting the Binder.DirectSaveCellInfo to true. This will update the vlaues from grid to the DataTable when you move to the next cell. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.DirectSaveCellInfo = true; Best regards, Jay N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon