We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Losing formatting

Hi! When i set value to Range, this Range lose his formatting. i.e. range.Value = "Hi"; // Erase the privious formatting

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2005 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Roderick, It works fine for me. I put together a sample. Please take a look at this sample and again if you see the same problem please specify the formattings which you used in those ranges. Range_8888.zip Best Regards, Seetha. >Hi! When i set value to Range, this Range lose his formatting. i.e. > >range.Value = "Hi"; // Erase the privious formatting

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2005 01:42 PM UTC

Hi! This sample works, but next code also erase the formatting: Range.Number = 34; Thanks a lot for answer

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Tupac, I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the development team. Defect #770 - Range losing its Formattings Thanks, Seetha >Hi! > >This sample works, but next code also erase the formatting: > >Range.Number = 34; > >Thanks a lot for answer

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon