We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePickerAdv trouble

I use version 3.3. I have trouble entering all 4 digits of the year part using the keys. I looks like the keys only changes the last digit? Am I missing something here, or is it a bug? Regards Rune

9 Replies

RS Rune Selvaag September 15, 2005 07:08 AM UTC

I see this is reported as defect #659, and should have been fixed in version 3.3. But I have installed the last release of 3.3, and still have the problem? Regards Rune

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Rune, Eventough this issue is resolved internally,due to some refreshing problem,it is still appearing in the build.If you need we can provide you a separate private build for this. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products, Regards, Anu.

RS Rune Selvaag September 15, 2005 02:55 PM UTC

Hi Anu, Thank you for the reply. It is not urgent that i get this right fix now. When is the next release of 3.3? Regards Rune > >Hi Rune, > >Eventough this issue is resolved internally,due to some refreshing problem,it is still appearing in the build.If you need we can provide you a separate private build for this. > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products, > >Regards, >Anu. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2005 08:19 AM UTC

Is this issue fixed in any release, or just internaly? Rune

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team October 31, 2005 03:28 PM UTC

Hi Rune, Here is the download link for the latest patch build 3.3.0.12 which contains the fix. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v3.3.0.12/syncfusionessentialstudiospsetup.exe Note that this is not a public build (it is just an internal build) and it should be used for testing purposes only. Since this is a patch version, it can only be installed on top of version 3.3.0.0 Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 2, 2005 12:46 PM UTC

Thanks, it works fine now. When is the next public build planned? It''s important for me to get a public build before december. Regards Rune

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 7, 2005 10:36 AM UTC

Anyone?

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team November 11, 2005 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Rune, Sorry for the delayed response. Our Major Release 4.0 is due for the end of this month. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2005 02:19 PM UTC

Thank you for the reply. Regards Rune

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon