We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DateTimePickerAdv trouble

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34728 Sep 15,2005 03:02 AM Nov 11,2005 09:19 AM Windows Forms 9
Tags: Tools
Rune Selvaag
Asked On September 15, 2005 03:02 AM

I use version 3.3. I have trouble entering all 4 digits of the year part using the keys. I looks like the keys only changes the last digit? Am I missing something here, or is it a bug? Regards Rune

Rune Selvaag
Replied On September 15, 2005 03:08 AM

I see this is reported as defect #659, and should have been fixed in version 3.3. But I have installed the last release of 3.3, and still have the problem? Regards Rune

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 15, 2005 09:20 AM

Hi Rune, Eventough this issue is resolved internally,due to some refreshing problem,it is still appearing in the build.If you need we can provide you a separate private build for this. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products, Regards, Anu.

Rune Selvaag
Replied On September 15, 2005 10:55 AM

Hi Anu, Thank you for the reply. It is not urgent that i get this right fix now. When is the next release of 3.3? Regards Rune > >Hi Rune, > >Eventough this issue is resolved internally,due to some refreshing problem,it is still appearing in the build.If you need we can provide you a separate private build for this. > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products, > >Regards, >Anu. >

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 27, 2005 04:19 AM

Is this issue fixed in any release, or just internaly? Rune

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 31, 2005 10:28 AM

Hi Rune, Here is the download link for the latest patch build 3.3.0.12 which contains the fix. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v3.3.0.12/syncfusionessentialstudiospsetup.exe Note that this is not a public build (it is just an internal build) and it should be used for testing purposes only. Since this is a patch version, it can only be installed on top of version 3.3.0.0 Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Anu.

Replied On November 2, 2005 07:46 AM

Thanks, it works fine now. When is the next public build planned? It''s important for me to get a public build before december. Regards Rune

Replied On November 7, 2005 05:36 AM

Anyone?

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 11, 2005 06:57 AM

Hi Rune, Sorry for the delayed response. Our Major Release 4.0 is due for the end of this month. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu

Replied On November 11, 2005 09:19 AM

Thank you for the reply. Regards Rune

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;