We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

List of selected regions *in the order selected*?

Is it possible to assemble such a collection?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Kov, Please take a look at the sample. //To get the range count GridRangeInfoList ranges; this.gridControl1.Selections.GetSelectedRanges(out ranges, true); MessageBox.Show(ranges.Count.ToString()); /To get selected row(s)count int selectedRows = 0; foreach(GridRangeInfo range in this.gridControl1.Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, false)) { selectedRows += range.Bottom - range.Top + 1; } MessageBox.Show(selectedRows.ToString()); //To get the selected rows foreach(GridRangeInfo r in this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Selections.Ranges) for(int row = r.Top; row <= r.Bottom; row++) Console.WriteLine("hit on row " + row); Here is the sample SelectedRange_6639.zip Let us know if this helps. Best Regards, Jeba.

KO Ken Overton September 15, 2005 01:47 PM UTC

Beautiful, thanks. Is this documented somewhere that I could have gone to instead of posting to this forum? I tried searching the MSDN docs that were installed with the Syncfusion software but missed it there; I tried searching your website knowledgebase and here in the forum also. I have noted in the past that the forum search results cannot be trusted.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2005 04:01 AM UTC

Hi Kov, Thanks for the update.Please feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon