We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridDataBoundGrid CurrentCell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34711 Sep 14,2005 07:19 PM UTC Sep 15,2005 06:56 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Brian N. Wright
Asked On September 14, 2005 07:19 PM UTC

I have 2 GridDataBoundGrid controls on a form setup for showing a master-detail relationship. I do not want to show the details data until a user actually selects a row on the master grid. (It is a fair bit of data and I am only retrieving the details as they request them by clicking a row on the master grid). However, when the master grid first comes up, the CurrentCell is automatically set to cell 1,1. Thus triggering me to retrieve the details for the first row. Is it possible to not have a current cell when a grid first shown and to make my users select a row to see the details? Thanks, Brian

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 15, 2005 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Brian, Try this in your code and see if this helps masterGrid.CurrentCell.MoveTo(-1,-1); Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;