We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autohide empty toolbar

Hi, In my application I show and hide toolbar items depending of what functionality is available. In some cases it might happen that all items are hidden. In this case the toolbar remains empty and I would like to let the toolbar disappear in this case automatically. Is there an easy way to check either if the toolbar has a visible item or let the toolbar automatically hide when it is empty and to reappear when an item is shown again? I''m using SF Suite 3.0.1.0. Thanks in advance! Chris

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Chris, It is possible to hide the toolbar by using the following code snippet: foreach(BarItem baritem in this.bar2.Items) { if(baritem.Visible==true) { visible=true; } } mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(bar2).Visible=visible; I have attached a sample that illustrates this. Let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P Toolbar_4166.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon