We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

3.3 chechboxAdv bug

Just installed 3.3 and it seems that I found a newly intruduced bug. I have some chechboxAdv controls that are Visible and Enabled but they do let the user interact with them and found that their CanFocus propery has become False !

2 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Alex, I am not able to reproduce your problem. I am attaching the test sample I created. Can you modify it and send us back, if you are able to see the problem in the sample? TestSample Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2005 08:32 AM UTC

I''m afraid i cannot because I removed 3.3 and put back 3.2.1 again to get rid of this problem since I have a production environment and a client that got a litle frustrated. But I can describe you the situation if you want for the time being and maybe compile a test when I get some free time myself. I have a series of checkboxes on an MDI form that I switch to checked/unchecked and enabled/disabled according to the circumstances The fist time the form shows up everything is working right, but the next time (the MDI becomes hidden at some point and then visible again) the checkboxes become not clickable, even though they are enabled.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon