We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Y Axis

In a line style chart, I want to set min et max value on the Y axis and be sure to have a line on Zero. Matthieu

4 Replies

RS Rune Selvaag September 12, 2005 11:14 AM UTC

Here is a sample of y-axis from 0-100 and interval 20: chart.PrimaryYAxis.RangeType = ChartAxisRangeType.Set; chart.PrimaryYAxis.Range = new MinMaxInfo(0, 100, 20); Don''t know what you mean by "sure to have a line on zero". Regards Rune >In a line style chart, I want to set min et max value on the Y axis and be sure to have a line on Zero. > >Matthieu

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 13, 2005 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Matthieu, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. By setting the Range property, you can plot a line chart with origin (0,0) and minimum and maximum value of Y-Axis set at 10 and 50 respectively. The following code snippet illustrates this: this.chartControl1.PrimaryYAxis.Range = new MinMaxInfo(0,50,10); this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.Range.Min = 0; Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Geetha.

MP Matthieu Pero September 14, 2005 02:46 PM UTC

yes, but I have negative values and I want my line chart goes from the min value to the max value and have a line at 0. Matthieu

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 02:25 PM UTC

Hi Matthieu, Please refer the sample attached below. It has a line chart with both positive and negative values and gridline falls on zero. LineChart_693.zip I hope this will help you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Geetha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon