We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error regarding ASP.NET

After i installed .net in my system. i tried 2 app Windows application, this is working absolutely fine when i connect to database but the problem arises with my web applications when i run the application it is stating an error: Login failed for user MIFI9\ASPNET mifi9 is the system name can u help to sought this problem

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 24, 2005 03:04 PM UTC

If it is the acess database then check the database has the read/write permisson settings for Everyone. Regards, Hari

VI vijay October 15, 2005 09:09 AM UTC

please check the servername in the code if the database is sql(servername) it maybe "localhost" r the name wich u given when installing sql >After i installed .net in my system. i tried 2 app >Windows application, this is working absolutely fine when i connect to database >but the problem arises with my web applications > >when i run the application it is stating an error: Login failed for user MIFI9\ASPNET > >mifi9 is the system name > >can u help to sought this problem

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon