We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Error regarding ASP.NET

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34512 Sep 12,2005 02:52 AM Oct 15,2005 05:09 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: FAQ
vasudha
Asked On September 12, 2005 02:52 AM

After i installed .net in my system. i tried 2 app Windows application, this is working absolutely fine when i connect to database but the problem arises with my web applications when i run the application it is stating an error: Login failed for user MIFI9\ASPNET mifi9 is the system name can u help to sought this problem

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2005 11:04 AM

If it is the acess database then check the database has the read/write permisson settings for Everyone. Regards, Hari

vijay
Replied On October 15, 2005 05:09 AM

please check the servername in the code if the database is sql(servername) it maybe "localhost" r the name wich u given when installing sql >After i installed .net in my system. i tried 2 app >Windows application, this is working absolutely fine when i connect to database >but the problem arises with my web applications > >when i run the application it is stating an error: Login failed for user MIFI9\ASPNET > >mifi9 is the system name > >can u help to sought this problem

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;