We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Suppressing the gradient in a chart background

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34498 Sep 9,2005 09:15 PM UTC Sep 9,2005 09:22 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Chart
Rich Strangfeld
Asked On September 9, 2005 09:15 PM UTC

I''ve got a chart where I''m providing my own background image (via ChartControl.ChartBackImage). I''m also setting ChartControl.ChartInterior to new BrushInfo(Color.Empty). When I do this, it does use the image I''ve supplied, but the center rectangle of the graph (the data rectangle bounded by the Y axis on the left and the X axis on the bottom) seems to have a gradient applied to my image. At the left side of that rectangle, the image is just as I provided it (mostly filled with solid white). It darkens from left to right, down to a C8C8E6 bluish grey. Then as soon as you pass the right side of that rectangle (past the end of the X axis), it''s back to white. Other colors in my background are similarly darkened toward the right side of the data area rectangle. As far as I know I haven''t asked for a gradient, and I don''t see how to turn it off. I tried saying ChartInterior = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.None, Color.Empty, Color.Empty); to see if that would convince it that I didn''t want a gradient, but it didn''t help. Is this a bug, or is there some API that I need to use to suppress the gradient, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks! - Rich

Rich Strangfeld
Replied On September 9, 2005 09:22 PM UTC

Never mind; pilot error. It''s working fine.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;