We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataBoundGrid style and custom cells

Hi, We''re trying to use a Syncfusions grid here where the data is bound from a DataTable retrieved from the database. To do this I used a GridDataBoundGrid (GDBG) which worked instanly. I added 2 custom columns that weren''t from the database, these columns are meant to be use for data manipulation. These two new columns have a specific use for every row: The first column, a checkbox, used to select rows I want to delete in a batch. The second column is a button used to launch a dialog to edit the current row. I''ve tried to do something like this: grid(x,y).Description = "Edit" grid(x,y).CellAppearance = Raised grid(x,y).CellType = "Pushbutton" But it just won''t work. I''ve seen it work with the GridControl control, but I can''t get it to work with DGBD. Maybe I should use another grid control? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2005 02:08 PM UTC

You cannot directly set cell specific properties on individual cells in a GridDataBoundGrid. Chect out this KB article for information on how you do it. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=83

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon