We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting gridstyleinfo to a databoundgrid cell

Hi, I am having trouble setting a single cell in a databoundgrid to readonly. Here is what I do: grdParams is the DataBoundGrid, colConnector is a gridboundColumn which is a combobox. I simply want a cell in this combobox-column to be readonly. private void initForm() { this.grdParams.BeginUpdate(); this.grdParams.DataSource = this.m_Controller.CurrentReport.ParamTable; this.grdParams.EnableAddNew = false; System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection connectors = new System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection(); connectors.Add("AND"); connectors.Add("OR"); this.colConnector.StyleInfo.ChoiceList = connectors; GridStyleInfo style = new GridStyleInfo(); style.ReadOnly = true; style.BackColor = Color.Gray; style.Clickable = false; this.grdParams.Model.ChangeCells(GridRangeInfo.Cell(1,5),style); this.grdParams.EndUpdate(); } Please tell me what I am missing, thank you. Anonymouse

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 09:00 AM UTC

Please refer the KB link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=95 Regards, Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon