We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Browse end of large files

Hi there, When I use the LoadFile method (version 3.2) to load some 20MB text files, I''m happy with the performance of initial loading. But unfortunately, I found if I press Ctrl+End, it will go extremely slow and the memory usage is growing up to over 300MB. So I''m just wondering if you can tell me how to solve it. Thanks, Derek

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 05:10 AM UTC

Hi Derek, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This is a known shortcoming in the EditControl and we have an open bug report defect 119 on this. I have updated this report with your inputs and we will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #119 - EditControl application freezes on pressing Ctrl+End keys We appreciate your patience, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 25, 2005 04:47 PM UTC

Hi Derek, Defect 119 has been fixed internally and the fixes will be available in the next release of Essential Edit. We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon