We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Browse end of large files

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34429 Sep 8,2005 10:25 PM Oct 25,2005 12:47 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: EditControl
Derek Li
Asked On September 8, 2005 10:25 PM

Hi there, When I use the LoadFile method (version 3.2) to load some 20MB text files, I''m happy with the performance of initial loading. But unfortunately, I found if I press Ctrl+End, it will go extremely slow and the memory usage is growing up to over 300MB. So I''m just wondering if you can tell me how to solve it. Thanks, Derek

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 9, 2005 01:10 AM

Hi Derek, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This is a known shortcoming in the EditControl and we have an open bug report defect 119 on this. I have updated this report with your inputs and we will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #119 - EditControl application freezes on pressing Ctrl+End keys We appreciate your patience, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 25, 2005 12:47 PM

Hi Derek, Defect 119 has been fixed internally and the fixes will be available in the next release of Essential Edit. We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;