We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv and FullrowSelect

Is there any way to control the FullRowSelect for individual nodes? That is, I generally want the FullRowSelect behaviour but for some (parent level) nodes, I don''t. I''ve overridden BeforeNodePaint in my derived TreeVewAdv class and that seems like a step in the right direction, but the background of my nodes is set with a Syncusion.BrushInfo object whereas the Graphics.FillRectangle just takes a System.Drawing.Brush I was hoping there might eb some boolean property to set somewhere that has the meaning "Don''t do FullRowSelect this time".

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Mark, I am afraid, FullRowSelect property cannot be set for individual nodes. This property affects all the tree nodes. I have created a workaround for this by customizing the node background in the NodeBackGroundPaint event. Please take a look at this sample and let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Thanks, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon