We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drop shadow on disabled (themed) PushButtons within Grid

Is there a way to disable (or recolor) the ''drop shadow'' on PushButtons within a Grid? My disabled (themed) buttons are very difficult to read when disabled because of this dropshadow effect. Thanks.

4 Replies

RM Ross Micheals September 8, 2005 05:58 PM UTC

>Is there a way to disable (or recolor) the ''drop shadow'' on PushButtons within a Grid? My disabled (themed) buttons are very difficult to read when disabled because of this dropshadow effect. > >Thanks. Never mind; explicitly changing .FontColor works.

RM Ross Micheals September 8, 2005 06:01 PM UTC

> > >>Is there a way to disable (or recolor) the ''drop shadow'' on PushButtons within a Grid? My disabled (themed) buttons are very difficult to read when disabled because of this dropshadow effect. >> >>Thanks. > >Never mind; explicitly changing .FontColor works. Thank me for using Syncfusion products.

GM Gururaj M Upadhye October 31, 2006 06:42 PM UTC

>
>
>>
>>
>>>Is there a way to disable (or recolor) the 'drop shadow' on PushButtons within a Grid? My disabled (themed) buttons are very difficult to read when disabled because of this dropshadow effect.
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>
>>Never mind; explicitly changing .FontColor works.
>
>Thank me for using Syncfusion products.

On what object FontColor property is available? I did not find it on GridStyleInfo and Font. Thanks for your help.
-Guru.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 1, 2006 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Guru,

Try setting the TextColor property of the GridStyleInfo object to SystemColors.Control in a disabled push button cell. Here is a code snippet

this.grid[1,3].Description = "Welcome"; //For PushButton text.
this.grid[1,3].CellType = "PushButton";

this.grid[1,3].Enabled = false;
this.grid[1,3].Clickable = false;

this.grid[1,3].TextColor = SystemColors.Control ; //Change the Disabled Font look

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon