We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tabs on Top for Docked windows in same window

If I have two dockable windows and drag one on top of the other, I get a single window with two tabs at the bottom. Is there a way of having these tabs at the top (or the side)?

4 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 05:26 AM UTC

Hi, This is an already known feature request and it was implemented very recently. Please take a look at this screen shot which describes your requirement. Let me know if you would be interested in receiving a Internal build of v3.3 which has this feature implemented. Also, could you please send me the version of Essential Studio you are using? Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Vijay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 09:13 AM UTC

Thanks Vijayanand. We are using 3.2.1.0. Yes, we would be interested in the internal 3.3. Do you have a time for when this release with this feature would be generally available to your customers? Where would I find a list of changes from the previous release (I had a quick look round the site and failed to see such a thing). Thanks again.

HG Hamish Gunn September 15, 2005 08:10 AM UTC

What is the position on this currently? Are you able to release us it? Thanks H

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 11:48 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry for the delayed response. I have informed the development team about the high priority need for a new patch version. It will be released by tomorrow or within the next two days. I will get back to you with more information as soon as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Thanks, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon