We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoFilter

Hello Syncfusion''s great support team. How do I add an AutoFilter to my spreadsheet? I see that the IWorksheet has an AutoFilters collection but I do not see how to add to the collection. Thanks, Brian

4 Replies

BN Brian N. Wright September 7, 2005 03:04 PM UTC

I have ExcelRW Version 3.201.1.0

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 12, 2005 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Brian, I put together a sample based on your requirements. Please take a look at this sample and let me know if you have any questions. writeautofilters.zip Best Regards, Seetha. >I have ExcelRW Version 3.201.1.0

BN Brian N. Wright September 12, 2005 03:51 PM UTC

Thank you so much. This is great. Exactly what I needed. However, I do have one minor detail I was wondering about... Typically when you add an AutoFilter to an Excel spreadsheet, it shows the color of the drop down arrow on each filter cell as black. If you pick an item from the filter list then that particular drop down arrow will be colored blue. This makes it easy to tell which filters are actually being used. In this example, every filter cell is colored blue with no way to make them black. It is confusing as it looks as though every column is being filtered in some way when in fact it may or may not be. Is there anyway to fix this?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 13, 2005 07:10 AM UTC

Hi Brian, I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the development team. Defect #745 - AutoFilter Dropdown arrow color does not change. Thanks, Seetha >Thank you so much. This is great. Exactly what I needed. > >However, I do have one minor detail I was wondering about... > >Typically when you add an AutoFilter to an Excel spreadsheet, it shows the color of the drop down arrow on each filter cell as black. If you pick an item from the filter list then that particular drop down arrow will be colored blue. This makes it easy to tell which filters are actually being used. > >In this example, every filter cell is colored blue with no way to make them black. It is confusing as it looks as though every column is being filtered in some way when in fact it may or may not be. > >Is there anyway to fix this? > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon