We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Which assembly contains ChartDataBindModel

Hi, I am using syncfusion Essential suite 3.0.1.2 Which assembly contains ChartDataBindModel? Regards Harish Kapoor

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 7, 2005 07:51 PM UTC

Hi Harish! I''m fairly new to Syncfusion myself, but looking in the Object Browser for the assembly, it looks like it''s in "syncfusion.chart.base". However, I''m using a newer version than you, so it might be in a different place for your version? Regards, clint >Hi, > >I am using syncfusion Essential suite 3.0.1.2 > >Which assembly contains ChartDataBindModel? > >Regards >Harish Kapoor

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2005 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Harish, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Chart. The ChartDataBindModel was added to the distribution of Essential Chart in version 3.2.1.0 Could you please consider upgrading to the latest version 3.3.0.0 http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v3.3.0.0/SyncfusionEssentialStudioSetup.exe Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon