We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Displaying Bars in vertical directions

I am using Syncfusion chart control to display data from a table m_tableMaturityTotals Maturity Totals: 1D -6,229.63 2D -107.02 etc etc... 1) I want Maturity(string data) to be on X-Axis and Total(double) on Y-Axis. 2) Is there any direct way of associating my table data with Chart? 3) I need to show bars in vertical direction. 4) Need to show red color for bars with negative values and blue color for bars with positive values of total. Please help ASAP Regards Harish Kapoor

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 8, 2005 03:03 PM UTC

Hi Harish, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Please refer the sample attached below: Tablesample_3656.zip You can associate the datatable with the Chart using ChartBindDataModel. ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel is used to bind the ChartAxis to a data source for providing string labels for the axis. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Geetha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon