We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Developer Center

The Developer Center is downright slick. I love going to it to access all the samples instead of picking through several levels of the Windows Start Menu. I love the fact that there is a screenshot and brief description for each of the samples, plus buttons to jump off to the C# version, etc. But guys, I have a dual-monitor system, and it is EXTREMELY annoying that these windows keep maximizing. That blows them up across both monitors. It''s 2005 - not 1997. You really need to stop doing that. Ever helpful, Jim

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 7, 2005 03:27 AM UTC

Hi Jim, Sorry about that. We will fix this right away. Thank you for using Essential Studio. Best regards, Daniel >The Developer Center is downright slick. I love going to it to access all the samples instead of picking through several levels of the Windows Start Menu. I love the fact that there is a screenshot and brief description for each of the samples, plus buttons to jump off to the C# version, etc. > >But guys, I have a dual-monitor system, and it is EXTREMELY annoying that these windows keep maximizing. That blows them up across both monitors. It''s 2005 - not 1997. You really need to stop doing that. > >Ever helpful, >Jim

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon