We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Logarithmic Axis

Hello! I''m displaying frequency response data, and need to display my x-axis as logarithmic. I noticed that there is an open issue regarding the chart and a logarithmic axis -- I don''t get any exceptions when I set it to log, it just doesn''t display anything. Is there a status update for this fix? Also, is there just a way I can implement something like this with a custom axis? Thanks! Respectfully, clint

2 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 8, 2005 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Clint, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I am afraid this issue has still not been fixed. I am working on it and will update you with a sample as soon as the issue has been resolved. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha

CH Clint Herron September 9, 2005 07:32 PM UTC

Hi Geetha! Thanks for your reply. Okay, I will wait for the update. I was going to update to the latest 3.3.0 to try to resolve this problem, but if that won''t fix anything yet, I''ll hold off on that. Thanks! Respectfully, clint

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon