We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridControl with some virtual cells

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34236 Sep 6,2005 08:02 PM UTC Sep 7,2005 03:17 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Debasish Das
Asked On September 6, 2005 08:02 PM UTC

I am using a normal GridControl and data for one of the columns(non sortable) in not readily available. I have to do some extra processing for this column to prepare the data to be displayed. My GridControl normally houses about 1000 rows out of which only about 10 are displayed at one time. I do not want to make the entire thing as a virtual grid to keep the sorting simple. Is there a way that I can keep using the GridControl and make the mentioned column virtual so that I do the processing for only the 10 displayed rows ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 6, 2005 09:02 PM UTC

You can handle the QueryCellInfo event, and only set e.Style.CellValue when e.RowIndex > 0 and e.ColIndex points to the column that you want to be virtual.

Debasish Das
Replied On September 7, 2005 03:17 PM UTC

Thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;