We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Possible to ad a row above the captions?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34209 Sep 6,2005 10:14 AM Sep 6,2005 11:54 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Georgi Kashev
Asked On September 6, 2005 10:14 AM

Hello, I have a control derived from GridControl. In certain cases I want the control to show an error status row above all other rows, even above the column captions. Something like a grid title. Is it possible to do this? I failed to find a solution. Regards

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 6, 2005 11:54 AM

You can set grid.Rows.HeaderCount = 1 and grid.Rows.FrozenCount = 1 to add an extra frozen header row. If you want the clicks on the second row to select columns or use teh secod row to size the columns. Then that takes some more work. Here is a sample with a helper class that wraps this functionality for a GriddataBoundGrid, but I think you can do something similar for a GridControl. http://64.78.52.104/support/user/uploads/headerrowhelper.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;