We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

groups header text disappearing

hi, I have some 3 frozen cols. Theres a grouping on a sgle col. When I make an horizontal scroll the groups header text remains fixed upto the last frozen cols and the remaining text moves as i scroll. I want the text to remain stationary. How to fix this problem? I am using a grid grouping control regards, catinat

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 6, 2005 03:38 PM UTC

Try freezing 4 (instead of 3) columns instead of when you have the grid grouped by a column.

CV Catinat Velmourougan September 8, 2005 09:30 AM UTC

hi, Good Answer. But the requirement is freezing only 3 cols so how to go about this? regards, catinat

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2005 10:14 AM UTC

On a flat grouped grid, when I freeze 4 columns, only three of the original columns are frozen. The reason is that there is an extra column added for the plus minus. So, freezing 4 columns on a grouped grid is the same as freezing 3 columns on a non-grouped grid. In general, you would woant to increment teh frozen cound when you add a group, and decement the frozen count when you remove a group. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Frozen_c24a76d9.zip

CV Catinat Velmourougan September 8, 2005 11:41 AM UTC

hi, You have set the frozen cols to 3 Kindly set it to 1 and scroll horizontally. Then hover around the text, the text disappears. This is exactly the error we are facing. regards, catinat

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

I do not have a solution for this problem. There is a new feature request logged to allow the caption row not to scroll. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=432

CV Catinat Velmourougan September 9, 2005 02:49 AM UTC

hi, Thanks. regards, catinat

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon