We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Program to add group

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34148 Sep 2,2005 08:25 PM UTC Sep 3,2005 12:20 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Lan
Asked On September 2, 2005 08:25 PM UTC

in GGC, I want to use code to group the grid by column "field_type". I used code like: oGrid.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Add("field_type"); The GGC is grouped by "field_type" and the "field_type" displays in the "group drop area". The problem is: I can''t use "drag-drop" method to un-group the "field_name" Any Idea? Thanks, Lan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 3, 2005 12:20 AM UTC

You discussed "field_type" except for the last mention where you wrote "field_name". Did you do that on purpose? Do you see any exceptions thrown when you try to drag the column off the drop area? I really do not know what might be going on here. Here is a little sample that worked for me. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Group_fd86c632.zip If you can upload a sample project showing the problem, we can try to debug it here.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;