We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SelectedRows

How can I find out which rows are actually selected in my gridgroupingcontrol. I tried something like this: GridTableControl tc = gridgroupingcontrol.TableControl; GridRangeInfoList test = tc.Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, true); But this always gives me only one selected row (but there are many rows selected). What''s wrong. Cheers, Markus

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 2, 2005 08:58 AM UTC

If you are using the record selection support particular to GridGroupingCOntrol (tableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode != None and TableOptions.AllowSelectFlags == None), then you use the Table.SelectedRecord collection to retrieve the selected records for a particular Table.

MM Martin Müller September 29, 2009 07:04 AM UTC

OK, but what exactly should I do for delete multi selected rows in the same grid.

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team October 1, 2009 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

It seems you have submitted an incident(#60619) with similar inquiry in Direct-Trac for which solution has been updated. Please followup with that for any further concerns regarding this inquiry.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon