We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chevron button in XP toolbar

Hi, I am usinmg XPToolbar in my usercontrol. I like to make the tool bar should contain the chevron button like office 2003 style toolbars. but it seems, for that i need to use BarManager.but it wont allow me to add it inside the user control.in other case XPToolbar doesnt provide chevron button..So can anybody suggest for the alternative way.. Thx in advance Regards Prakash.s

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2005 03:14 PM UTC

Hi Prakash, I am afraid, this feature is not supported in the current implementation of XPMenus framework. Like you have correctly mentioned above, the BarManager is not supported in an UserControl and the XPToolBar does not have a Chevron button associated with it. However, we have an open feature request# 172 in this regard and we will try our very best to implement the same at the earliest. Feature Request #172 - Add the Chevron button to the XPToolBar We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2006 10:18 PM UTC

Hi , Now i can see the status for this request is closed.Can you tell me ,how can i set the cevron button to XPToolbar. i am current using syncfusion 3.3 version Please lemme know ASAP. Regards Prakash.S >Hi Prakash, > >I am afraid, this feature is not supported in the current implementation of XPMenus framework. Like you have correctly mentioned above, the BarManager is not supported in an UserControl and the XPToolBar does not have a Chevron button associated with it. However, we have an open feature request# 172 in this regard and we will try our very best to implement the same at the earliest. > >Feature Request #172 - Add the Chevron button to the XPToolBar > >We appreciate your patience and cooperation. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 21, 2006 07:42 AM UTC

Hi Prakash, The Feature Request # 172 has been implemented and it is included in v.4.1.0.50 and later releases. If it is possible for you to upgrade to v.4.1. latest release, you can download it from the following link: ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v4.1.0.64/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe Please log-on to Direct-Trac and get the unlock key http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/user/downloads.aspx. You have to set ShowChevron property to true for this purpose. Please let me know if you find any problems in this version. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Thank you, J.Nagaraj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 21, 2006 06:26 PM UTC

Is it possible for me to get any patch in 3.3 version itself by suppporting this one..otherwise i have to upgrade everything in my APP. -Prakash.S >Hi Prakash, > >The Feature Request # 172 has been implemented and it is included in v.4.1.0.50 and later releases. > >If it is possible for you to upgrade to v.4.1. latest release, you can download it from the following link: >ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v4.1.0.64/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe > >Please log-on to Direct-Trac and get the unlock key >http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/user/downloads.aspx. > >You have to set ShowChevron property to true for this purpose. Please let me know if you find any problems in this version. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. > >Thank you, >J.Nagaraj >

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team April 24, 2006 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Prakash, Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident mentioning this forum ID in the subject line. We will try to provide a custom build assembly in v.3.3 including this feature. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon