We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl - change cell backcolor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33974 Aug 30,2005 10:06 AM Aug 30,2005 05:56 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Niv
Asked On August 30, 2005 10:06 AM

Hi, Some columns in my GridGroupingControl are editable. I''m trying to highlight a cell as soon as the value in it has been changed by the user. Is there a way to change the BackColor or ForeColor of the cell? Perhaps, on the ''CurrentCellEditingComplete'' event or the like? Niv

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2005 11:01 AM

In a GridGroupingControl, you cannot set cell specific properties on individual cells. Instead, you have to handle an event like TableControlPrepareViewStyleInfo and dynamically set them there. If you do a forum search for that key word, you will see several hits that show code. Here is one that discusses doing something close to what you asked about. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=27116

Niv
Replied On August 30, 2005 05:56 PM

Thanks! I got it working.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;