We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with ComboBoxBarItem

I am trying to use the ComboBoxBarItem to allow a user to select from a list, and also type values in. I have set the Editable property to true. When the textbox portion has the focus, the control ignores the majority of my keystrokes, and is effectively readonly. What am I doing wonrg here? I am using the V3.3 RC.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 31, 2005 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Paul, This is a known issue in the ComboBoxBarItem and we have an open Bug report defect#666 on it. We will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this Bug fix at the link shown below : Defect #666 - ComboBoxBarItem Editable property does not make ComboBoxBarItem editable. We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

TK Tony Kennedy September 20, 2005 07:45 PM UTC

Has the fix been released? This is a major issue for us. Thanks, Tony

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Tony, Defect#666 has been fixed internally and the fix will be included in the next release.Thank you for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

TK Tony Kennedy September 21, 2005 04:11 PM UTC

Ebenezer, Any idea when the next release will be? If it''s not within the next few days, we''ll have to revert back to 3.2. Thanks, Tony >Hi Tony, > >Defect#666 has been fixed internally and the fix will be included in the next release.Thank you for your patience. > >Regards, >Ebenezer.P >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2005 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Tony, We would like to inform you that the release will be available within the next few days. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon